I love me some Brussels sprouts, but I don’t think I will ever eat them again if they’re NOT like this.
Sweet, savory, Paleo – it hits all the marks! It’s so good I’m not even going to make you scroll through a blog post to get there. Remember to check the shopping list at the end of the post!
- 3/4 lb (ish) Brussels sprouts
- 2 Bacon slices (Applewood Smoked)
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbs Maple Syrup (less for low carb)
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit
- 2. Cut b sprouts in half, place in pan. I used a glass roasting dish but you can use a pan. If using a pan, your cook time may be shorter. Don't crowd them.
- 3. Chop garlic and toss over sprouts.
- 5. In a small bowl, whisk together (with a fork is good) avocado oil, maple, and acv.
- 6. Drizzle mixture onto b sprouts & sprinkle with salt.
- 7. Chop up bacon into bits and sprinkle them over the pan.
- Bake for 20 ish minutes, checking throughout. Bacon should be cooked and sprouts should be browned! Cook time will depend on your pan type.